Wednesday, March 12, 2008





























It's like i'm walking on broken glass
With you standing from afar, watching me scream
Like you ever knew how i felt.
Gees, you really are an ass.


My parents keep telling me to study study study! My dad said ' You know how damn bloody happy i'll be to see you study.' I was laughing when he said tt. Cause it's true. When i study, which is once in a blue moon, he'll come to me and hug me. Lol. Anyway, i've been sleeping reallllllyyyyy late! Lol. Alfred's helping me do my blogshop. His really a comp freak man. He knows so many things concerning a comp that a normal human being wouldn't. Lol. Anyhoos, Al was helping me take photos of the clothes and all. I left a skirt on the floor. And DouDou slept on it -.- Told her to get up she refused. So i had to wash it. Lol. Tash is in Australia now. She went there for her Netball training. Plus she's a captain of her team. Damn cool. Told her to buy back nice stuff. (((:
Met Rai yesterday for a short while. (: Was damn happy to see her. Then ShiKin & Farna later in the night for dinner. ShiKin FINALLY gain weight :D & I miss Beloved. She's gonna dance this Sat with the rest of the people. I'll def be there to watch Beloved :DDDDDD Haha.




No comments: