Friday, March 14, 2008





























Don't wanna second guess,
i gave my whole heart to you.

I just wanna lay back and leave everything behind.
It's just so much better running away.




I seriously need to start sleeping before 1am man. My sleeping time is now 4-5am? That's terrible. I sleep late, wake up even later. & It's 2.44am now and i'm still awake. Plus i gotta wake up early later at 8am to swim. GAH! My dad nearly confiscated my psp last night. His damn funny. He kept popping into my room to check up on me. He looked like a spy la. The 3rd time he sneeked in, he said 'I see a fingerprint on the psp.' I was like 'Noooo i didn't play. I was sleeping.' LOL. He didn't believe me. He took my psp and put it really far away. I hid under my blanket and starting laughing. Anyhoos, Khalid & Louis came over my place today. Khalid was sitting all over the place trying to stay away from DouDou. But DouDou kept wagging her tail each time Khalid spoke. LOL. Khalid's reaction was super duper funny! After that i left for my Math tuition in the evening. My tuition teacher made me write 3 formulas 50 times each )): GAAAAH! I just can't seem to remember the formulas.

Anyhoos, it rained like shit today. It has been raining for days!! The weather just spoils everything. Why can't it just rain when everyone's sleeping. & I'm going broke soon. I bought 2 tops online. Need to send em for altering. I'm too short. I HAVE TO GROW TALLER!!! Lol. I met Alfred for dinner after my tuition. I got to hug Rai!! :DDD Yay! I miss her so much. & Shi Kin messaged me at 1am saying 'send me an airplane.' I laughed non-stop when i read the msg. She's in school now having her npcc camp. Haha. I pity her. I hope she doesn't come out all bones. LOL.

Beloved's performance is this coming Saturday! She's pretty much excited about it. That's good. I can't wait to see her dance! :DD Oh &.. of course not forgetting, Jane too! (: All the best. I'll try to be right in the front okay. & Shi Kin's dance group too. Her's is on Sunday. I wanna watch all of them dance their hearts out :DDD

Pictures of Alfred below. HAHA. His so gonna kill me when he sees this man. LOL. Those are the times he wore my hairband. The white hairband, he wore it himself. The green ribbon hairband, i just put it on him. Lol. Doesn't he look pretttttyy??
HAHA.

Okay bye! <3
























































No comments: