Saturday, March 22, 2008
































And the excitement that i have been containing from seeing you again
After being apart from you for so long.. too long.





MY MUM BOUGHT ME A NEW PHONE :DD Yay! Haha. I went for dinner with her today. & I was telling her all about the Adam Khoo course. I enjoyed telling her that i got so excited and started rattling off like a train and i couldn't pronounce my words properly. Lol. I had a enjoyable time with her after so long. On the way back in the car, she told me to help her get something out from underneath my seat. And when i did, she said 'That's for you'. I was stunned. I knew she bought the phone ages ago, but she refused to give it to me as i was rude to her then. So yeah. I'm happy. I finally get a new phone :D It's k810i. Not the latest phone, but good functions.

The Adam Khoo course ended yesterday. & It is the best course i've ever attended. They really motivate you to study & to appreciate your mother more. The last day, many people cried. Cause it was an emotional day. Students brought their mums up to say sorry infront of the whole school. & I salute those who did that. Because it takes up ALOT of courage for one to stand infront of a large crowd and apologize to your mother. It was really touching. I regretted not calling my mother to attend the ceremony. Cause she & i could never get along well. I don't even have the guts to say such things to my mum. Let alone infront of a crowd. But if i ever had the chance, this is what i would like to tell her.
' Sorry for always shouting at you when your intentions meant me no harm. I'm sorry for all the pain i caused you and the tears you shed because of me. You've always gave me everything i wanted even though i took it for granted. Last but not least, you're the greatest mum anyone could ever ask for. & I thank God for having such am awesome mum. ily :D '

Okay i gtg sleep. It's 2.41am ad i'm still awake. I gotta wake up early tomorrow morning. Going swimming :D Oh &.. I'm so damn effing happy for beloved. Seriously.



P.S. Raihanah is pretty & i love you. Whatever happens, i'll always be by your side. If i'm alittle late, it's cause i'm bashing SOMEONE'S dick! <3


When there has been so much love and happiness for someone, it is natural to be reluctant to close such a wonderful chapter in our lives, for moving forward is rarely accomplished without considerable grief and sadness.
And while our sorrow may be profound, the clouds will clear, and the sun will shine on us again.
And in that warm, bright light we will find ourselves facing a glorious future. A future of exciting challenges and infinite possibilities, in which the horizon will stretch out before us , trimmed in the heavenly glow of the sunrise of our tomorrow.





No comments: