Monday, March 10, 2008































You told me once that you'd hold my hand till the end
You promised me you'll never let me down
You swore never to hurt me.

But everything you said,promised & swore,

Were plain lies.



9 March'08 :DD

I had loads of fun today. But firstly,

HAPPY 6 MONTH ALFRED <3



After church i met him at Dhouby Gaught. We went Vivo City. He had everything planned. He held my hand and walked towards the Canon shop. I saw cameras inside. Especially the DSLR cameras. I was like ' omg '. Then i actually ran away -.- Then he called me asking me to come back. I was smiling all the way, yet sppechless. He dragged me all the way back to the shop and i tried out the cameras. It's 2000 over bucks man. & No, he did not buy me the camera. He said he'll get it for me by this year cause his short of cash. So we went shopping. Al bought me 3 tops, and 2 accesories. The 3 tops are from: Pull&bear, Topshop, & Forever 21. So happpppppy (: Seriously it was like shopping. We went into shop after shop. We ate at Crystal Jade. & The Crystal Jade at Vivo is WAY WAY much better than the other outlets. The place is much more classy. Service is good too. After shopping, Al brought me to take cable car (((:! Ahhhhh cool shit! I haven't taken one for ages. It was bloody cool to the max! We took the cable car to Mount Faber. He brought me around since he knows the place better than i do. The sunset was magnificent. ((: It was really romantic in the night. I actually slept for 30mins on his chest. I was damn tired. Then we ate at a seafood restaurant. Bloody full man. That idiot made me eat everything that's spicy cause he hates spicy food ): Then he brought me to this secluded place. The place is damn nice in the night. We sat at a particular spot that has a nice scenery. We took pictures along the way too. Pictures are below (: Anyhoos, on the way back we took the cable car. I gave him his present. He was so happy & shocked. I made him a scrapebook filled with notes and our pictures from our first date till now. It's like a ring file. I've been filling up the scrapebook since our 2 months. It took me alot of time man. Then we ate at Ben&Jerry's. (: Taking a cab back is always a great way to end the day. & So we did. But he took bus after dropping me off at my place. I had so so much fun! :DDD Heh. Okay enough talk. Pictures time!


























































































































































































































Alfred, i had lots of fun today.
The time spent with you was worth it (:
I love the shopping part & cable car ride the most!
I was seriously damn elated :DDD
Thanks for everything. Thanks for spending almost all your money on me.
I really felt like a princess today. Cause you bought me everything i wanted.
And ate at whatever place i wanted to eat at.
You even promised to buy me a DSLR camera E40 by this year.
What more can i ask for?
I've got everything i've ever wanted right in front of me
I love you b. <3

No comments: