Sunday, March 23, 2008
































I could love you again and again
Except i don't know if i should, because i don't know if you could too.
But i'd do anything for you, so i hope you notice.
But i thought i could not love anyone, but you..
And still i do.
I'm just a stranger.. even to myself.
Cause i'm falling so far away, from the place i started from.


Today i went to the flea makret with Alfred. The clothes there weren't as great. I just bought 2 skirt & a necklace. Met beloved in the late afternoon. I had fun laughing with her. (:
ShiKin met us at Cine in the night. Ate at LJS. Then John came to sweep my beloved off her feet :D Haha.
All in all, i enjoyed myself.


Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts?
Just a cage of rib bones and several parts.
So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess.
And to stop the muscle that makes us confess.


Currently, i'm quite happy.. But def NOT satisfied wih where i am now. I gotta go to a higher level. Meaning, i gotta stop all by bad habits & etc. It's 3.48am now & i'm still wide awake. I'm tired alr. I'm gonna go to bed. Gotta wake up early later for church, Easter celebration. & Yes, i can't wait :D It's gonna be a great service.


I love the way you complete my sentences
I love the way you laugh
I love the way i don't have to say anything when we order food cause you know exactly what i want
I love the way you annoy me like CRAZY
I love your kind of wit, your kind of charm, your kind of humour
I love the way you smell
I loved you. I love you. I'll love you.

No comments: