Saturday, December 29, 2007































It's those little things you do
That makes me smile
I'm hoping for a comeback, again.


Today's my last day of work :DDDD Yay. Haha. But when school starts i might still be working on weekends. Happy for nothing. Nvm at least i still get money? Heh.
Omg school's starting ))))): Study = Multiple sadness. GAH. I strongly hate school cause of study. Going back to school to see my friends = :DDDDD
Anyway, Nothing much happened lately. That crazy Viknesh keep calling me then put down. Bloody irratating. Plus when i don't reply his messages he floods my inbox and calls me -.- & He asked me out. I never reply. He flooded my inbox. Bloody irrataiting man. Anyhoos, all i gotta say is that i majorly hugely enormously miss SHIKIN! Ahhh that Gundu girl. I wanna fly to Batam and kidnap her. & I miss Rai too! She ruined my surprise for her -.- I wanted to go her house after work to give her a gift and my hug :D But she knew. In the end i decided not to go since she found out. & I was thinking, sicne i'm going to Rai's place, i might as well go to Beloved's place to surprise her too. & Pass her her gift. Plus i brought it along? That Rai la. Haha. Okay i miss them all.
Nadine misses Gundu & Belo, Beloved & Shaaa <3 My joy killers :D

No comments: