Monday, December 24, 2007

































Fcuk it.
You treat me like complete trash.

This time i've decided.

Decided to fcuk off your life.

Whatever.



I've been working for like, ksadjaskjd days & long hours. Full shift all the way. Start at 11 end at 10pm. Received quite a few christmas presents already. Heh (: I love some of em though. Today my supervisor brought her dog to work. She calls her dogs baby. Not dog -.- Lol. Their're cute la. One's so fat the other's so thin and quiet.
I went to Rai's place last night after my work. I practically nearly rot outside her house? Haha. She forgot all about me and left her phone in the hall. Somore she stole my food. No la. Lol. I bought for her. Anyway it was nice crapping around with her. Messaging ShiKin and talking to Rai at the same time. Haha. How i wish ShiKin was there too. (: It'll be perfect. Just like that.
Tomorrow i'm going to my dad's side. It was changed to tmr. Yay! Haha. Mum's on the 30th. Christmas, i love christmas!
(((: Er. I think i'm gonna end here. Alfred's at my place now. We're gonna countdown to Christmas together (: First time i ever did that with anyone. Oh wells.
& The picture below, is DouDou. Look at her face, so act cute can. Lol. But she's damn cute la. So angry with her. When i came home she didn't even run to me. She ran to Alfred )): Stupid Alfred. Idk what spell he put on her.
Anyway, i miss Beloved & my 2 Gundu-Belo best friends & Ashwin. ): Ahhh gotta meet up soon.

No comments: