Sunday, December 16, 2007






























& This thing, this thing we have?
Sometimes i wish it was real.
You don't have to tell me the ending,
Cause i already know.
But maybe, i just don't want to face up to it just yet.

So let's just enjoy this honeymoon.


GAH i'm tired. Literally drained. Physically & mentally. Have been working for the past few days. Plus i don't go for my lunch break at all. Don't feel like eating. Anyway, my supervisor gave me the whole of the Christian products to take charge of. E.g. Books, CDs, Bookmarks, Pillow,etc. All the Christian stuff. Cause she said none of them are Christians & I'm the only one who understands what the customers are talking about when asked something relevant to the Christian topic. & She said i could do anything i want to with the counter. I was like ' Waaa? Er okay.' Lol. So i just stand around at a particular spot the whole day besides re-arranging the books and etc. At least i don't have to walk around that much. That's even worse. But i have to wrap gifts. Damn i suck at it. & I wrap so slow that the snails can reach their destination faster then me. Lol. Plus i keep wrapping wrong. GAH! Haven been working almost full day. Tomorrow i still gotta work. Really tired. & I got councilor meeting tomorrow. Crap i can't go. Nvm i'll ask the brothers to fill me in on what they discussed on today. Bet it's on the Sec 1 orientation camp. Supposed to go bowling with the brothers after the meeting, but since i'm working.. Can't. ):

Anyhoos, something really funny happened during work today. There were 3 Korean customers that hardly knew how to speak English. So one of my supervisors brought them to me, idk why?
So i thought they wanted me to help them open the product to let them check. And they started speaking to me in Korean. & NON-STOP. Thinking i understand. I stood there, dumbfounded. Lol. They kept laughing at me. I don't even know what i did that was so amusing. Probably because i replied them back in Chinese? Why i did that idk either. Lol.

I feel like a book-keeper and a CD seller ? -.- Nvm at least i'm more familiar with the products i'm in charge of. Okay it's getting late and i haven't been having enough sleep. Have been sleeping past 4am lately. Okay bye people (:



Christmas is always the best season ever.
Or at least it should be.
But i'm not happy, or the least excited about it?
Okay whateverrrr.

No comments: