Sunday, December 9, 2007


This very night, i've made up my mind
To let go of you
Reason?
Because you've hurt me so much so
That i drowned in my own tears
Yet, i'm secretly in love with you


Okay i got nothing much to say. I slept through today. Alfred came to my place at noon and i was sleeping. Lol. Today's our 3rd month. Like so short right. Bought him a Giorgio Armani wallet. I actually had a surprise for him. But damn the weather. It rained. GAH!
Last but not least, Beloved, cheer up okay. I've never seen you like that before. Holding on to him. & If you need me to accompany you tmr, text me okay. (: Ahhh i love you Beloved. Let's meet next week so that i can hug you :DDD



The kind of girl who would do whatever it takes
The kind of girl who would compromise for the guy she loves though it kills her eventually.
Stupidity killed Nadine.

No comments: