Wednesday, December 19, 2007



I don't need all the riches of the world
To make me happy.
All i need is you
& your love



OMG! I'm freaking tired. I'm so tired that i nearly got knocked down by a damn car. Anyway it's also not my fault. On my way to work, i was crossing the zebra crossing, and a car just zoomed pass me. I was like .. Wth? I should have threw my sausage at that car man. Haha. Okay i just lack of sleep. But Alfred came over to my workplace for the past 2 days. He wanted to surprise me but i made him tell me. Wanna bluff me also don't know how to lie. I shall teach him :D Haha. The manager came in yesterday. She's damn funny la. Actually they all are. They listen to people's conversation and laugh. So mean right? But i also do that eh. No choice what. But some are really comical. & A customer said he like my smile. There was constant laughing in my head. Lol. And my supervisor kept asking me to buy 'TY bears' for Alfred. So bad can. Own staff still ask me buy. Lol. But cause i'm a staff i get discount :DDD Haha. I kept telling her i don't wanna buy for him TY bears. His 17 for crying out loud. She wanted me to work tomorrow half day too. But i said i already told Yana that she's working. So yeah. Plus i need to do my christmas shopping. (((: Yay!

Okay. I'm going christmas shopping with Alfred tomorrow (: But gonna drop by Great World City first to buy some stuff from the shop i'm working at -.- Lol. And to pass them my IC. Heh. Gonna shop like mad tmr. Need to get all my presents by tomorrow. And baby can carry all the things i buy. Haha. (:
The other day Alfred came over my place after picking me up from work for awhile. And i showed him all my Barbie doll collection. I treated him like a girl! Haha! I was like telling him, 'Eh help me comb her hair.' 'Help me wear for her her clothes and shoes.' LOL. & He just do whatever i told him to do. Haha. He damn funny uh. I have the house, car, and etc. Too many to type out. Anyway, his damn idiotic.

Nadine Alfred

Nadine: Eh i wanna marry Barbie & Ken. Help me wear Ken's clothes.
Alfred: Okay.
[After 3 minutes]
Alfred: Wah lao. Why the wedding so budget one. Why got milk, egg.. mineral water also have. Somore the chicken so small. How to feed everyone??

& He started laughing NON-STOP. So bad right.

& After laughing, he finally remain silent. So i thought he finish laughing at his own joke.
After 5 minutes, This is what he did to my precious doll ! ): He used my tiny Hercules doll to fight with Barbie. So bad right? I wanna kick him uh. Only know how to destroy things. HE DISRUPTED THE WEDDING BY KNOCKING DOWN ALL THE PLASTIC FOOD!! Haha. After he stop, he dress up Ken. & Started laughing, again. I looked up and got a shock. This is what he did to my poor Ken !!!!













































No comments: