Friday, December 14, 2007





























Despite the way it hurts
Just when i think i'm enough
There's always someone better than me
You're bitter-sweet

Ahhh just had tuition. I'm pretty tired. Conferenced on the phone with Shaa, Nadhirah, ShiKin, & Nabilla just now. So chaotic la. Lol. But fun fun :D I gotta work tmr. Sorry guys. Can't go to the theme park with all of you as promised. Really sorry. But we'll meet up soon again okay? (:

I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'mi'm sorry i'm sorry sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'mi'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry , Baby.
Thanks for calling off the fight. You know it's not worth it. I love you Alfred. & I'm really sorry. Okay i know nothing i do or say now will do any help, but i really am sorry.

10 Reasons why i love you:
1. You always kiss me on the nose
2. You never fail to make my day no matter what
3. You take in all the shit i throw at you, & Still manage to make me smile
4. You're willing to go the extra mile
5. Whenever you see me, you hug me so tight & go ' Omg baby i miss you so much '
6. Somehow i find your laughter and smile adorable
7. You're small but cute
8. I love your 6 pacs. Hotttt :D
9. You always let me win
10. I love you despite your flaws

Sometimes i really don't understand why you're not mad at me whenever i do things that hurt you. But this time round, i really am sorry. I wish i could rewind everything. Unfortunately, what is done, is done. Sorry for not messaging you last night. It's late & i didn't want to wake you up especially when you're sick. Plus i won't get to talk to you since i'll be at work the whole day. Ahhh i love you. (:




<3 The only thing that gets me through the day is knowing that i will be able to see you at the end of it all

No comments: