Thursday, December 13, 2007































Brothers 4-2 half.
They keep me wide awake in or out of camps.

(: Jokes aside, We Rock.


Supposed to go out with Beloved today. Again, really sorry Beloved. Cause the brothers can't go out on other days and today's Justin's birthday (12 Dec). Anyway, i was damn late. I woke up 14 minutes later at the time we're supposed to meet. Lol. I rushed like mad. We ate at Seoul Garden. Surprised Justin. (: After that we walked around taking photos. It was pretty fun. Being around them is always an adventure. Full of laughter, full of crap. Haha. Other then ShiKin & Raihanah & Beloved, 4-2 half never fail to make me smile. Last but not least, Happy birthday Justin. :D
Okay tmr idk if i have to work? But i've got tuition. ): GAH. Studying makes me go nuts. I still have to type some work documents for my mum. She'll be paying me. (:
Anyhoos, Alfred's sick. His so cute la. He suddenly message me saying ' I'm feeling so sick now. Think i'm having fever. I'm cold.' LOL. Okay i know normally people will go ' Oh no you're sick.' And blah blah blah. But i found it funny? Wth is wrong with me. Okay, i'm weird i know. I met him after going out with the brothers. Met him outside his house. His neck was damn warm. Omg his damn cute la. He dyed his hair and he was wearing this huge sleeveless top. He looked like a little kid who got lost in a building. Lol. After hugging me, he said ' Sorry i can't kiss you cause i'm sick and i don't want to pass to you.' After 1 minute, he kissed me and went ' no i cannot kiss you. ' LOL. Damn gong la. Hurry recover la you ass. Haha.

Okay i wanna sleep already. Goodnight you gorgeous people! :D













































































































































No comments: