Thursday, December 27, 2007


Let's just sit out this afternoon

& enjoy the calmness

Listening to acoustic songs that sings about our lives


Went out with Irwan yesterday. We watched 'I am legend'. Ahhhh that show is damn nice uh. I love it. I wouldn't mind watching it again. After the movie we went to Skate park. But cause it was a long walk, & Irwan brought his skateboard, i stood on his skateboard and ask him to pull me so i don't have to walk. Me & ShiKin wanna learn skateboarding. Like cool uh. Haha. Met ShiKin & the rest at Skate park. But i had to leave at 6.15pm.
Met my primary school friends at City Hall. The guys were on time. The girls were 2 hours late -.- Lol. During the 2 hours i talked to the guys. They were talking about their results and all. & It's good to hear that they all did well. None of them failed. The worse thing is when they asked me how i did. & Cause only my ex knew i retained, he was really sweet to tell them not to ask. Lol. I felt awkward. After awhile got use to everything. We had reservations at Dome restaurant. The rest of the guys left first if not our reservation would be canceled. So left me, Terrence (my ex), and Yan Kai waiting for the rest of the girls to come. While waiting we were talking about the times we had in primary school. We used to play catching alot. Terrence even remembers the sitting arrangement uh. He even said i used to bake cookies for him and all. He actually still remembers. Then the both of us said that we used to quarrel ALOT. Like seriously alot. Then we turned to Yan Kai and blamed him. Cause it really is his fault that we always quarrel. Lol. After that met the rest. It was really fun seeing all of them once again. We had gift exchange. They kept saying i never grow taller. So bad can. I did grow taller!! & They said i'm cute & small :DDD Yay. Haha. Then this guy, Max, his damn rich. FREAKING rich. He bought all of us sunglasses. Somore it's not the lousy kind. He bought so many and ask us to choose one. There were still left overs man. He suddenly came to me and said ' It's been 2 years since we've seen each other. You look so different. Your cheeks very chubby. Especially when you smile. It's cute. I just feel like pinching your cheeks.' I shall take that as a compliment instead of an insult to my cheeks. People keep saying i've got chubby cheeks. I don't even see that my cheeks are. Their're FLAT! Haha. Anyway, we took pictures. I really miss them so much. Seeing them again was a really great feeling. Over the years i've missed out so much on the other gatherings.
Met Mitchell before yesterday at midnight. Lol. We had supper at Macs. It was nice to see him after so long. & We took alot of pictures. Lol. & Thanks for the gift Mitchell. Thanks for granting me my wish. Haha you rock (: & Now i'm scared of cockroaches because of him! The damn pest ran after me and i started screaming. Lol. Mitchell walked me to Alfred's house. He was really nice to walk me all the way there. & I'll give you your present soon. We will def and obviously meet up really soon. :DDD



























































































































































This is Terrence. My first stead. & The second longest. 1 1/2 years.

No comments: