Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm in Shanghai now. Pretty cold here. 8 degrees. The first day we reached we had a chauffeur to drive us to our hotel. Reached around 1pm. Afterthat we walked around. Bought some stuff. The first 2 days my mum really pampered my sisters and i man. She brought us for massage, facial, and washing of hair. I cut my hair! Haha. Er. It's pretty short. Now it's half my back ): That's damn short. Nvm. But i told the guy to cut give me a whole new style. Cause i wanna try something new. So my whole hair's changed. & i do love it :D It's not so bad i guess. Even my parting's different. Lol. Oh &.. I hate the massage here. My sisters and mum enjoyed it, but not me. I felt damn awkard. Cause it's guys giving you massage. Somore it's fullbody. I felt so molested. And it was damn pain. FREAKING PAIN. And i kept laughing cause he kept massaging the really sensitive parts. I bit my lip to refrain myself from laughing. Seriously the 1 whole hour i laugh throughout. Plus the guy doing it for me was the youngest.
Today's the third day. My mum start work already. So my sisters and i walk around on our own.We went to the gym first then we had a quick bath and walkd around. We walked until so far. Worst thing is that they ask me to lead the way back to the hotel. Lol. In my head i was thinking ' I don't even have any sense of direction. But nvm.' My mum also keep asking me for directions. Lol. Anyway, i enjoyed myself pretty much. & It's really really cold. The temperature dropped alot. Don't even have to switch on the aircon in the room. Just open the windows and the whole room will be cold. And i realised something too. To the people here, being 16-17 years old is very young. They treat us like primary school kids. Not only that, tey mistake us for japanese or korean. One of them even talked to us in korean. Lol. Well, not me. To my sisters. I just watched and laugh. And if you go into a shop, it's a must to buy something if not they won't be happy. But we don't care. So yeah. Lol. And the people here keep calling my sisters and i 'xiao meimei' or 'xiao gu niang'. And they get so fascinated over my sisters cause their're twins. They'll keep staring at them non-stop and ask my mum if their're twins.
Then they'll go ' Ta men shi san bo tai uh? Nan guai zhe mo xiang.'
Eng tanslation : 'Oh their're twins no wonder they look so alike.'
Then they'll look at me and ask my mum ' na ta qiu shi mei mei ba. '
Eng tanslation : ' Then she must be the younger sister.'
And they keep calling me meimei. Wth. Lol. I feel like a small kid here. Treated like one. But it's nice. Cayse for once my sisters really takecare of me. They have to anyway. Otherwise my mum will kill them. Their traffic's horrible. They don't even follow the road rules. When's it's green light, they don'tcare if people are crossing. They just drive. I nearly got knocked down by a car. Thank goodness my sister oulled me back. I was damn bloody close to being knock down. And they keep spitting right before my eyes. & the many years of plucking my lips has shown. My lips cracked until there's blood. You can see the lines man. Yuck.
Okay that's about all. It's pretty late already. I miss DouDou. Ahhh! Feel like hugging her. Alfred i hope you're taking good care of her. & I bought you something. My sisters & mum said you're small and skinny. Lol. Funny. I bought some stuff for others too. I miss you Alfred (: I'll call you when i'm back okay. I love you baby :D & Don't worry okay. See, i'm still i one piece aren't i? old you my sisters will takecare of me. (: I love you la. :DDDD

No comments: