Sunday, December 23, 2007



So many choices,
Yet i can't seem to decide.
Now i'm all back to square one, again.



Omg. I'm effing tired. It's 2am already and i'm still awake. My 2 wonderful bestfriends & Shaa came to my workplace the day before to visit me. Lol. They made so much noise until my supervisor scolded me. Haha. Ahhh i love them la. Was so happy to see them. :D
Stacy messaged me for the past few days. I miss her uh. So long never see her. She wanted to meet me but i got work. When i see her i'm so gonna hug her (: She's damn small but freaking cute. Haha. & I miss Beloved! ): I miss the brothers too. Never see them for so long. I miss all those i haven't seen for so long la.
I went christmas shopping with Alfred 2 days ago. Bought everyone's present already. Got for Beloved, Russell, Mitchell, Jasmine, Twins, Mum, Alfred, CuiLian, Steph, KerMin. Er. I can't remember the rest. I got for my colleagues too. Yay! Er. Wrapping done today. Supposed to go my dad's side on 24 Dec. But i gotta work. Wth man. I wanna go my dad's side ): Tell my supervisor call another part timer she give me attitude. Anyway i'm not even supposed to work on 24. It's not even my shift. Now i gotta think of a way to tell my dad why i can't go. Somore he already told me that i have to go. & Christmas is always the best season. And i'm missing out. BAH. Nvm, still got my mum's side. I've got 23 cousins there. It's like a noise booth over there. LOL. But their're fun la.
Okay now i realllly have to sleep. Okay goodnight weird people :D




<3 All i want for Christmas is :

1. SLR Canon Camera $1000

2. Sony Ericsson 580i $?
3. Vans Shoe $150
4. Black & White bermudas $25
5. Cotton On clothes
6. Hair curler $100
7. Paperworld Notebook $30
8. Precious Thots Big teddy bear $195
9. Precious Thots Pillow/Bolster $45
10. Super powers (: $kdjfkajskdfjaksdj


Be a doll & get me those above, won't you? :DDD

No comments: