Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ahhhh i miss RAIHANAH, SHI KIN, IRWAN, NADHIRAH, BELOVED, SHAA, & BOYFRIEND! ))):
Seeing the pictures from other's friendster profile make me feel so sad. Cause i couldn't go to the gig. BAH! I wanna goo so much. Crap flight crash with the gig. Nvm. I MUST go the next gig. Okay i really miss them so damn bloody much.
Okay. My lips cracled damn badly. Lol. My sister's are worse. They got this fungus thing tt made their lips crack so badly until it's outside their lips.And they look like clowns. Lol. At least mine's not like theirs. Anyway, tmr i'm gonna shop the whole day. The temperature keep dropping so much each day la. It's damn cold until my hands go numb. In the night it's worse. Leaving on Friday at 10pm for the airport. Flight's at 12.15am. Gonna go back on our own. Mum gotta go HK for work.
Okay it's 3am already and i'm still up. Okay bye people. :D

No comments: