Tuesday, January 1, 2008




Don't know if i'm ready for you yet.
But i'm lost in your familiarity.
And I'm, sharing a drink with a memory,
& a laugh with an empty seat.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
This would be a great year ahead of us. So let's put all our worries, hurt, hatred, frustrations, and unhappiness behind us & just move on.
I'm gonna start afresh with every single thing fro, now on. My new year's resolution is to be even more hardworking this year and not slack. Family wise, would be to be closer to my family and not be so short with my mum. Friends would be to be close to them and be there for them. Boyfriend, to treat him better. Religion, to be closer to God (: Ahhh i wanna be even more positive this year and not always be so sensitive. Heh. & I forgive everyone who has ever hurt me. (: This is gonna be a great year, filled with achievements.
I went out with Rai, Shaa and the whole gang today. Marina Sq was filled with thousands of people.
So packed uh. At 10 plus met Alfred and headed down to Vivo to find Beloved and the rest. Was bloody happy to see Beloved! :DD Was supposed to meet the brothers but couldn't. ): Anyhoos, we watched the fireworks together. Then me & Al quarreled -.- But we're alright already.

Okay i vow from now onwards to be positive & be hardworking in everything i do :DD
I love all you pretty, handsome, sexy , gorgeous people <3>
Like Beloved, i've known her for 4 years. & Even though along the way we quarrel and all, we always end up finding each other again.
Raihanah- Belo, known her for 4 years and she has always been there for me.
ShiKin- Gundu, though i've known her only this year, she already became my bestfriend.
Shaa Sayang, only known her for afew months, but i enjoy every moment spent with her.
Mitchell Sunshine, my role model. Lol.
Russell, the big bully.
Brothers, always being there for me & painting a wide smile on my face.
Last but not least, Irwan. Known him for 3 years. We have been through thick & thin together. But at least we can still stay as friends.
/EDITED Boyfriend- Going 4 months, yet you've always been there for me. <3>

All of the above are my bestfriends and i love them so much. If i didn't mention your name, you're still loved by me.

No comments: