Tuesday, May 15, 2012

R's sis wedding.

I attended R's sister's wedding last Sat & so, i was up from 9am till 10.30pm. I was dead beat! Still, it was kind of an interesting experience & an eye opener for me. I have only been to a Malay wedding once & i only rmbr eating. Hahaha.

Kai & i were the photographers & i also helped to record impt parts of the wedding ceremony. Of course, R helped me video most of it as i can't possibly be taking photos & video record at the same time. His sister was so pretty! Like people always say, "The bride always looks the prettiest on her wedding day!" So true, yes? (: 

I perspired ALOT! Gawd.. It was super warm plus there weren't any fans. Srsly, my whole back was wet. & I ain't exaggerating. Played w R's lil cousin who is mad adorable & he kept addressing me as "Kak', which means sister. SO CUTE! Super hyper kid.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The 3 siblings! They have the same eyes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The couple changed clothes before heading to the Groom's side.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The groom's place.
Photobucket
R's sister looks so beautiful! (: They are a perfect match for each other (:

Anw, here's what i wore to the wedding. I wore the Malay Baju Kurung instead just for the fun of it. Borrowed from Rai. Obviously if i was gna wear one, why not choose my fav colour! Haha. Actually i nvr thought of wearing it. Not used to it & i felt weird? However, R thinks otherwise. Hehe (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This boy is soo cute!!! He kept me entertained when i was bored. Hahaha.

No comments: