Saturday, May 26, 2012

Long hair is awesome!

Was playing w my hair the other day, trying all sorts of hairstyles! I always felt tt long hair is the best! Cause u get to do ALL sorts of hair dos! Tt's why i refuse to cut my hair short. I will def regret it if i ever do so! & When i say short hair, i mean above the shoulder!

Anw, u can do so many things w long hair such as..

Photobucket
Fake a short hair-do! But tt's only if u hv layered hair. I hv done tt a few times but i tuck my ling hair into my shirt & ppl actually do fall for it!
Photobucket
Tie a messy bun! U can only hv a perfect messy bun w long hair!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Braids! I LOVE LOVE LOVE braids! So feminine looking. k Short hair also can tie braids i know. I js prefect the look of braids on long hair ^^
Photobucket
Curls! I hv always loved curls on my hair but it ain't easy to maintain a permenant one. It gets frizzy & dry ! So annoying. So, temp curls will do js fine (: Not everyone can pull off curls w short hair. U may end up looking like a aunty.
Photobucket

So yes, long hair is super awesome & i will nvr cut my hair short! Anw i look better w long hair. Short hair makes my face look so big as it alr is! Long hair at least hides a bit of it. Hehe (:

No comments: