Tuesday, February 19, 2008































There are t
he days when i see that sparkle in your eye.
& in a weird somehow,
I am able to convince myself.

That maybe, just maybe..
This could be my last chance to make things alright.


Beloved, Cheer up okay. Whatever happens, know that you're not alone. Cause you've got me, Louis & the rest. Plus his so not worth your tears. & I hope you enjoyed yourself at East Coast. Cause i sure did. At least i got to see you smile. So it doesn't matter & it's so not a trouble. (: I love you & smile my dearest Beloved <3>

It's 1.27am now. So it's counted as 19 Feb already. Crappy system. Anyhoos, gotta go school later. BAH! I met Rai sayang today at her workplace after she ended work. I was so happy to see her. Irwan & YaQin came before she arrived. I did the craziest thing ever. I pierced my tongue. GAAH! & Yes, it was pain. Rai somore told me it doesn't hurt. I was laughing & screaming. It's senget -.- Damn. Nvm. I just hope it won't get infection. Ima take good care of my tongue man. So afraid to get infection. I pierced my tongue cause Rai send me a extremely sweet msg one morning. When i woke up & read it, i was laughing. Basically, she asked me to pierce my tongue together with her. She pierced hers already. So i agreed. & Today, i pierced my tongue. It hurts though. Can't eat for days. It's gonna swell the next day. My mum's so gonna kill me if she finds out. Not gonna let her know.

Oh &.. The night before i was chatting with Shaa online. I was laughing damn hard. We were joking around and all I told her there's a paradise at my ass. Lol. & Loads more of crap. (: It was funny.

Okay i'm done. Gotta go. Tata joyful chirpy people! :D


P.S I know you're not happy with what i did. But if you love me you'd support me. & You were being plain selfish by saying that i don't care? Looks whose being selfish man. & You seriously pissed me of a whole lot today. I can't possibly reply you immediately right. I was in the middle of something. I do love you, but at times i really feel like kicking you in the balls. Grow up man.

No comments: