Sunday, February 24, 2008




































She sets out on another misadventure just to find
She's another two years older
And she's three more steps behind



Common test is tomorrow. Ahhhh! & I haven't really studied for it yet. I gotta start right away! Anyway, after church went for lunch with my mum. She talked to me about some stuff. Then we went to look at hand phones cause i requested for one since i did well in my studies :DDD At first she offered me 50 bucks. But that's nothing. Plus i want an object. So i asked for a DSLR camera, she said no ): Cause it's too expensive. Nvm. Alfred said he'll buy me one (: Heh. She might be buying me the Sony Ericsson shake phone. Can't find any better phone.

Oh &.. I went out with my sisters yesterday. Bought them their birthday gifts. Bought Tash 3 CDs & a pair of ear rings. & Nik, a pair of high heel shoes. I was standing the whole morning during work. Then walked around non-stop. I was so glad that my dad came to pick us up :D Haha. Was supposed to find Louis at num since my sisters want stuff from there, but my fussy sisters said it's far. After that they changed their minds. Then changed it back again -.- Still, it was fun going out with them. We hardly go out together. & When we were eating our dinner at Subway, Tash kept rushing me to eat faster. She said ' Hurry eat. You don't talk, just listen. ' She got really impatient after 1 hour plus & said ' Wl i can finish that in 2 bites la. If you don't faster, we're leaving w/o you.' Lol. So impatient.

Okay i gtg. I wanna take a short nap then start studying. :D Toodles.





No comments: