Wednesday, February 27, 2008
































I miss you here, now you're gone
I've been waiting near by the phone
With your picture hanging on the wall.



I was late for school. In other words i was late for my test paper. I woke up at 7.05am. & Still took my time. Lol. Not only that, i walked around the whole school for 5 mins trying to find my class. I was perspiring by then. I felt so irraited can. Lol. Chem & Physics paper was.. I have no idea. Lol. Didn't really study for it. I was really lethargic the whole morning. After recess, i was so hyper. I had so much fun in class. Laughing and all. I was so pissed off during F&N lesson. I dislike the teacher. GAH!

Anyhoos, after school had mass cca. Today all the ccas combine and play pushball together. & ShiKin was damn bloody funny. Des & i were making fun of her and laughing. YiFu told her to get out cause she so skinny how to play. LOL. Damn funny. Plus he was shouting at her. But in a joking way. But she played in the end. She kept saying she did push the ball and all. But no. It was the other way round. More like the ball pushed her out of the game -.- Damn funny. When Des & i saw we laughed our asses off. Lol. She looked like a stick that's being squashed by the humongous red ball. Lol. The councilors were like everywhere. Can see blue and white top people running around the field. Lol. It was damn fun. Plus it was freaking hot today. I think i can even fry an egg on someone's belly. I finally got to talk/see Sumi, Jas & Pabi ((: Yay. Haha. After mass cca, went Rai's house. So happy to see her :DHaha. ShiKin was late! So i had to leave first cause my mum will kill me if i'm late.


Alright. I gotta go. I wanna watch some teeeveeeeee :D

No comments: