Friday, February 29, 2008

































If only i could just steal a moment away with you
& Under this magnificent purplish-orangey sunset.
I would just like to tell you,
I'll never let go of this thing we call love.




I think i'm gonna flunk my Chem & Physics paper. Lol. Hate science. I had no time to study for my Combine Humans yesterday. But i managed to do both papers today though. Anyway, yesterday i went home straight after school & met Irwan after that. It was nice having to see him & talk to him face to face after so long. We saw some people having softball training at SRC in the night. Made us miss softball so much. Irwan was like saying to me this guy is who that guy is who. He actually remembers the name even. -.- The advantage of being the captain & pitcher eh. Last time my coach would ask me to help Irwan catch. Cause nobody dared help him catch. Seriously, nobody. Except Louis. Louis wouldn't want to at times too. But still, he has no choice. Cause when Irwan pitches, the ball you catch makes your palm damn bloody pain. That big guy has lots of strength man. & I will always have to gear up if i have to catch for him. My coach would make me gear up so i won't get hit by the ball he pitches. & yeah, my palm always had bruises. Haha. Had lots of fun and laughter too <3

My mum send me to school today. YAY :DDD I felt bad waking her up though. Cause i was gonna be late for school. Plus my house has this freaking long stretch that i gotta walk. It's like walking from one end to another.

No comments: