Wednesday, February 6, 2008





























Of all kinds of love,
I guess friendship is the best love above all else
Cause they're like a shadow
Making sure you're doing fine
Your very own,
Guardian angel <3>





ShiKin came over to my place after school. Had lots of fun with her. She played with DouDou. DouDou kept wagging her tail whenever ShiKin talked. Lol. She thought ShiKin was talking to her. So she got really excited. Haha. We wanted to go see Rai. But it would be very rushing as i have reunion dinner later in the day. So we're gonna meet Rai another day.We crapped alot. Took many pictures. ShiKin was my model of the day. Haha. I love her so much. & of course Rai too :D My bestfriends till the end. <3

Alfred came over for a extremely short while after ShiKin left. He came with JoJo. His bro's friend dog. A Jack Russell. A damn hyper active dog. DouDou was damn jealous. She fought with JoJo. Alfred had to hold on to the leash the whole time. The dog's really strong. It kept licking my face. Oh &.. It bit my nose -.- Play kind of bite. DouDou purposely sat in between me and Al and gave a angry look. Haha. Damn cute. :D

Reunion dinner at my dad's side today. Had fun. I got to see my favorite cousin, Anja! :D Ahhh she's so cute. She looked like a Vietnamese cause of this clothes she wore. Anyway, the food was great. Obviously. I love my grandmother's cooking of all. She was a chef once that's why. (:

Enough talk. Picture time. Happy chinese new year! <3

































































































































































Beloved, Cheer up okay. You've got me by your side. Text me if you need me okay. I lvoe you Beloved. Bu yao ku le. You Zheng Wen zai! :D

& You, Smile okay. Make a decision and don't suffer alone. (: After all, you're not that bad looking So why stick to one. Senyum uh. :D I've got your back.

No comments: