Thursday, February 14, 2008































Anything goes when you don’t even care
When you’re this far in love
You read your book baby I’ll float away
Takin’ a nap on your lap in the shade
I could hold your hand all day



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVED ONES <3

It was really fun in school today. Recess time was really happening. Student councilors have set up a booth for the past 1 week promoting Valentine's day gifts. There were roses, heart-shaped balloons, key chains, clips etc. Song dedication even. It was really fun. Seeing pupils holding balloons and flowers. It was really sweet (: I gave afew of my close friends a gift. (: Cause i love them so so much :D After school met Rai first then Farna & Alicia. She's a really nice girl. She's friendly and pretty :D
Anyhoos, Shi Kin joined us after her remedial. We crapped alot & cam whored at Starbucks. Which we did not buy any drinks at all. We just sat there and talked. Haha. It was a really fun day today. I got to be with my friends, and most of all, my 2 bestfriends. It's been really long since we've been able to go out together. This is the best day ever cause i missed Rai & ShiKin so much. Yes, i see ShiKin everyday in school. But when Rai & Shi Kin are put together, it's much more fun! <3
Beloved for your hug :D ShiKin for your heart-shaped balloon & lollipop. Raihanah for your chocolate biscuit. YiMin for the rose. & Yi Fu for helping me steal the rose -.-
Lol. Other than that, those that i left out would be, CuiLian, Ashwin, Rus, Mitchell, Louis, Daphne, Shaa, & Irwan, I love you guys so so much too! <3>

No comments: