Sunday, February 17, 2008


Rainbows only come in seven colors
But my rainbow's special
Cause it comes in all colors.
& That's just how my life is.


Haha omg. I'm laughing non-stop now. My mum's on a business trip. Brother's in army. Dad's working. So left my sisters & i. It's 11pm and the house lighting is quite dim. The lighting in my house basically sucks. I was hoppinh along the corridor to ask my sisters what are the colors of a rainbow. Nicole(elder sister), just came out of the room. She didn't see me and screamed BLOODY loud. After 5 seconds, i screamed. Tash was about to scream too cause she gotta shock. The 3 of us were laughing non-stop. Nik said it was slow motion & usually the brain will absorb whatever that happened immediately. But it took me 5 seconds. Lol. Cause when she saw me she gotta shock and screamed after 1 second. During the 1 second we just stared at each other then she screamed.

I realized something. 90% of my Chinese friends speak in Chinese to one another. But when they talk to me they change to English -.- Isn't that just so sad. Lol. & When i try to blend in, SOME PEOPLE tell me not to speak in Chinese. Lol. & Why? Cause i sound funny. I feel like i sound okay what. Crap. I desperately need a Chinese tuition teacher.

Anyway, brother 4-2 half are coming over to my place for steamboat tmr :D

Okay i gtg already. I got back from work not long ago. I got really down all of a sudden and decided to buy a 3/4 black pants from Esprit to cheer me up. & It did :D Lol. Okay gotta do homework.
Toodles happy bouncy people :D

No comments: