Thursday, February 7, 2008



New year is all about the warmth of your loved ones
To be surrounded by joy & laughter.
Reunion, is this right word to describe it all.




Happy new year! :D


Went ChinaTown with Mitchell last night. It was really fun. Never been there for such a long time. We bought 5 bucks of a whole bag of sweets! :D Damn fun. Reached home way past midnight.
Today's the first day of Chinese new year. Woke up at 9 plus. Had to give 2 oranges to both my parents. Every year we gotta do that. It's a way of showing respect. Then went to my grandma's house first. After which we went to 5 other houses. I got to see Anja! Ahhh she's so adorable. & Today's weather was HOT to the core! I so wanted to run naked on the roads. No la joking. Still, it was damn hot. Anyhoos, at one of the houses, Tay Ping Hui was there. Apparently his my cousin. Lol. We were about to leave when he arrived. He smiled at me! :D Haha. He looks better in person. & I got to start my uncle's car! Haha. Okay whatever. Tash got to drive the car. Not fair. Anyway, it all ended around 6 plus. Then went off to my mum's side.

It was extremely crowded there. Everyone was present. All 9 of my aunties & uncles were there. Including their children and spouses. The older ones brought their girlfriends & boyfriends. Lol. So you could imagine how packed it was. & Noisy! There was no space to eat. There were like 3 steamboats and yet there weren't any space. The house is not very big in fact. It was squeezy. Played mahjong. Omg i don't even know how to play. I just sat there while my cousins just tell me what to do. Lol. Mahjong's really hard to get. My uncle & aunties can't even tell between me & the twins. They call us each other's name. Lol. One of them called me 'Zhong Guo Wa Wa'. Wth. I so don't look like one okay. GAH! Another one said i look so retro -.- Plus they kept giving me tons of fishballs! I ate only fishball and nothing else. I was so full by the time i reached my mum's side. & Most of my relatives from both of my parents side said i grew taller! YAY! :D I'm taller than Nik! Oh &.. Celebrated the twins birthday at my mum's side. Tmr would be going back to my dad's side. Gonna help my grandma. After that going steamboat at friend's house. :D That's about it.

Oh &.. DouDou's damn cute. Before we left, i placed 2 oranges & a red packet in front of her. She looks damn cute. The picture's below. She was super duper effing happy when we came home. Which was like, 10 plus? She kept jumping on us and wagging her tail non-stop. She ran around the house until we got hold of her and started squishing her. Haha. (:










































































































































No comments: