Saturday, February 16, 2008






























On 15th Feburary,
As a very special day

Cause my baby just turned 18

& He got a surprise from me <3





HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALFRED :D

Here's what happened on his birthday(15 Feb'08). I told him to meet me at 3.15pm. & I met Louis at 3.20pm below Alfred's block. Louis accompanied me to his place so that it won't be so weird for me. His parents speak in Chinese. So it's very difficult for me to communicate with them. The dad said that Alfred already left in Chinese. So Louis explained to them in CHINESE that we were giving him a surprise. The mum was talking to Louis in Chinese the whole time. I felt as if i was an extra goof standing there -.- I got him a Black SX electric guitar with an amplifier & all the stuff for an electric guitar. I put it in his room with a note. Practically, the whole 5 minutes at his place, the only thing i said was ' Hello & Bye' to his parents. OH OH! I almost forgot. The mum said something which i found quite insulting and ONLY 2% humorous. Louis told her that his going out with me cause she asked. So in other words, he was waiting for me for quite a long time. The mum then said ' Huh na ta bu shi deng hen jiu' ))): It means ' Like that don't he have to wait very long'. Of all things, she just had to say that. In my head there were bombs blowing up every 5 seconds, destroying bits and pieces of my brain. Louis said the mum was actually laughing when she said that. Ahhhh i give up. Plus Louis told the parents not to tell Alfred that we were here as it is a surprise. & The dad messaged Alfred saying ' There's a surprise for you at home.' Omg! I so wanted to bang the wall man.
Anyhoos, went ice skating with him. Tricked him that i didn't get him a present. & He fell for it. Watched 'Jumper'. A really good movie! Then we headed to Lao Pa Sat to eat. Shortly after Louis, Beloved & Bq joined us. Then we slacked at raffles place. Of course it was much more fun when they came ((: More people the cheerier. We left way past 12am. Lol.
The ending? He didn't even see the guitar when he went into the room. He merely just walked pass it. After awhile he noticed. His face was damn funny! He was shocked. He stood there with his mouth open and stayed silent for 1 min. Then started screaming and saying 'OMG' thousands of times. Haha. I was really happy to see him extremely happy :D Best thing was he didn't even suspect anything. Not even when the dad messaged him. He just thought that the dad meant they bought him a cake.

Okay that's all. I love you Alfred <3

































































































No comments: