Tuesday, February 5, 2008




The footprints you left on the beach
Still lies there unharmed
The time where you carried me in your arms
To the place where we sat
It all falls into place, somehow


Ahhhh rush rush rush! I gotta go for tuition soon. So this'll be a pretty brief post on what happen & upcoming plans :D
Okay here goes.

During Chinese lesson, Mdm Wong was so mad, she went to find Mr Raj(discipline teacher). As usual, she always came back alone -.- She came back saying she wants to call some of our parents. Basically we were talking too much in her class. Anyhoos, she told me to read a short passage from the textbook. I read so many words wrong. I sounded so out of tune -.- There was this Chinese word that i read wrongly. I said ' Zhu Mao'. In direct translation is 'Pig Fur'. -.- AHHHH! I was effing embarrassed to the max! Even Mdm Wong laughed. So much for trying so hard. Lol.
Plans for this week.

Wed (6 Feb) : Half day in school. Meeting Rai with ShiKin. Reunion Dinner at Dad's side.
Thurs (7 Feb) : Visiting. Reunion Dinner at Mum's side
Friday (8 Feb) : Grandma's place whole day
Sat (9 Feb) : Visiting with friends. Then to the gig.
Sun (10 Feb) : After church then visiting with friends

:D Heh. Busy busy week.

Okay i gtg. I wanna cut my hair first. It's bloody long, my fringe. Meeting Al for a really really short while before going for tuition.

Okay bye sexaes and hotties <3

No comments: