Tuesday, January 29, 2008






























Above that magnificent clear-blue sky
Is where i wanna be
For the rest if my life.


Haven't been blogging for quite a long time. I've been having lots of test. So no time to use the comp. Plus i've got tons of remedials. & I strongly detest Chemistry! Esp the teacher. Don't even understand what gibberish his talking about. The only subject i failed uh. GAH! Nvm. I found a Chem & Physics tutor already.
Yesterday ShiKin & i went over to Rai's place to study. Rai was our tutor :D Haha. Her whole family one by one came home. Her family's damn funny. Watching them was like a comedy to me. I kept laughing instead of studying. I practically spend my whole day with my 2 bestfriends! (:
& I love em both.
Oh &.. BELOVED finally came school today! YAY! Haha. She's been unwell lately. I wanted to go to her place today to pass her strepsils if she was absent from school. But she came (: Get well soon okay Beloved. After remedial, went Bugis with Stacy to buy her new year clothes. We both bought the same dress. Tube dress. & She bought a black straight cut pants. Which looks more like skinny jeans on her. Lol. & During free period, she drew a robot. I started laughing like crap when i saw the robot. Stacy's robot has a bellybutton. Lol.
Met my sisters & mum at j8. My mum bought each of us a pine of Haagen Dazs ice cream. 2 Weeks ago she already bought each of us a pine. Lol. (:
& My sisters birthday is coming. Ahhh i'm so gonna be broke. Both of them told me to buy them wallet -.- From RipCurl so more. Twins really think like alike eh. The both of them kept using a rolled wrapping paper as a sword and started poking each other. So lame right. Plus they kept laughing so loud. & When the both of them saw my Chem test paper, they kept laughing at my answers.
Ahhhhh i can't wait till CNY! :D Haha.
Okay that's all. Bye folks :D

No comments: