Monday, January 7, 2008


When the light disappears
And when this world's insincere,
You'll be safe here



Went out with Alfred today. I didn't go school cause i overslept. Okay i vow not to oversleep ever again. This year is a crucial year. I MUST study hard & do well for my N :D Anyway, went borders to buy this calendar notebook. It's really cute. Plus there's comics on every page. & I made my bank card! :DDD Heh. Withdrew my salary. Alfred went with me to make the card. He taught me how to use the bank card and all. I felt like a little kid -.- Lol. He was on the verge of banging his head against the machine uh. I really don't know how to use. Besides, i can't keep my bank card. My mum says she'll give it to me once i'm 21 & working. If not she'll never give it to me. & I'm not allowed to withdraw any money from my bank unless it's my salary money. ): Nvm. At least i've got a future. Haha. After tt met my 2 bestfriends. Was really great going out with just the 2 of them after such a long time. After tt we met the rest of the gang. Celebrated Faris birthday. He looked pretty shock to receive the electric guitar more then the cake. Lol. At least his happy. (: But the few of us left shortly after. On the way back me, 2 bestfriends, Khalid & Haikel were playing along the way. We made ALOT of noise uh. Okay i'm done talking. I'm off to do my tuition homework :D See, i'm such a good girl. I'm FINALLY willing to study. Haha.
Okay i love the 2 Gundu & Belo. Senyum Sayangs <3 I miss Beloved ): When i see her i'm gonna hug her. Louis & Alfred gonna come school tmr! YAY! Okay now i really gtg.
Bye sexaes! :D



GUNDU & BELO <3


























No comments: