Thursday, January 3, 2008































In everything you've done,
i thank God you're my mum

All in all, you're the best mother anyone could ever ask for.
So Happy Birthday to you. <3>

I didn't go school today. & Not cause i overslept. Lol. But because horrible cramps invaded my stomach today. I was up the whole morning. It only got slightly better in the early afternoon. Then it came back to torture me in the evening. Pain like bsadasdj. This is far by the worse cramps, EVER. So pain until i couldn't even get up. Alfred came over in the late morning. He said something tt made me laugh. He said he knew how i felt. LOL. I was like how you know, are you a girl? Stupid. Lol. I wish all guys are girls for a day. Then they'll know the pain we go through. Anyway, i bit Alfred on the arm really hard to let him know how pain it is. Haha. Ate at Crystal Jade with my mum & the twins. I have camp tmr! ))))): GAH! Nvm at least it's just 2 days. Plus i get to crap around all day with the brothers :DDD Okay i wanna watch tv.
Toodles.


P.S. I want a SLR camera<3 A stove & oven!

No comments: