Monday, January 21, 2008





























Time starts to fly
& It's getting late.
She throws in her hands and say,
'I don't care what they say, cause i'm in love with you'





Have been having test for the past few days. Ss test is tomorrow. Open book, yay! (: Lol. For once i actually really do my homework before doing anything else. Met Alfred today after school to have lunch together. When i went home i slept all the way till 7 plus? I felt really bad. Cause he just sat by me while i slept. When i woke up he was looking at me. Then he smiled and said ' You look so cute sleeping.' -.- Haha. Like always, he likes to watch me sleep.
Anyway, after i woke up i did my schoolwork. And revised abit for ss. Oh & funny thing happened in school today. Towards the start of recess, ShiKin walked pass my math class. But i didn't see her. I was reading a book under the table. She messaged me saying' OI STOP READING! PAY ATTENTION(: '. Lol. I started laughing when i read the message. I don't go school, also cannot hide. Cause ShiKin & Rai will somehow find out. How Rai even knows, i don't have a clue. Lol. & CNY is coming! YAY. Lol. Javier thinks i don't celebrate CNY just cause my family is very English. No logic at all. I'm a Chinese obviously i celebrate CNY right. My family just don't follow the Chinese tradition. He don't believe i celebrate CNY.
This Thurs or Fri is the release of GCE O level results. All the best to those taking back their results ((:

& Alfred's birthday is coming soon! Ahhhh. So fast. & i'm working every weekend next month. Before Al's birthday is the twins birthday. Shaa's also coming soon. Last time the only people i knew whose birthday falls in February would be the twins. So now i'll really go broke man. Lol.

Chao jolly earthlings! :D Smile like that. Big mega watt smile :DDD




P.S. I want a DSLR camera pleaseeeeee? :D

No comments: