Thursday, January 17, 2008































I wish you knew how much i love you
I wish for you to come back
I wish for just one more day with you
I wish you would say, you love me too



OMG. I meant Alfred's birthday is in 1 month from 15 Jan. AHHH i type wrongly. -.- Thanks Daphne for telling me. Lol. Omg i really am gong. & Alfred didn't even tell me. He actually quarrelled with me yesterday after his work. Before that i was with ShiKin, Ashwin, Fadhli, Saiffudin, Yazid and Fazli. They were teaching me malay. Cause i only knew the vulgar languages. Or rather, i only remember the vulgar langs. Lol. Anyway, they taught me alot. I don't really remember. They kept laughing at me too. Such mean people. Fadli kept asking me in malay if i wanna go this and that with him. I don't understand some & so i just replied' ta nak'. Lol. Then i said ' Aku ta nak Fadli.' Lol. He kept disturbing me.
Anyway met Alfred. He kept trying to make me smile by making fun of his uniform(work). Lol. He did make me smile. & I didn't go school today. Okay Rai & ShiKin are so gonna kill me. There's something wrong wth me. I always skip school on Thurs. Why. Ahhh i cannot keep skipping school la.
& I nearly had a heart attack in school today uh. Jasmine & Sumi told me that Mr Tham told his class something about Alfred. He told them ' Last year, that fella, Alfred, was using his hand phone in class. I was so angry i took away his phone. & i put his phone underneath the visualizer and the message turned out to be an embarrassing one.. From his girlfriend. Because of that the whole class kept teasing him for the whole year.' Then obviously the whole class was laughing after Mr Tham finish talking about Alfred -.- . I was thinking, how come Al never even told me. & Even if he didn't tell me Louis would tell me. I asked Alfred when i met him, he said it's last last year. So it's not me. Lol. Al said when he goes back to school his gonna scold Mr Tham.
Oh &.. DouDou has been sleeping with me lately. Lol. I don't like it when she sleeps in between my leg. She's damn cute la. The other day when i carried her sown to the carpark, she kept whining when she saw Alfred. Lol. When i put her down she ran to him. Alfred's other tiny girlfriend. :D









































No comments: