Tuesday, January 15, 2008
































Your heart is somewhere
I don't know if you even care at all
But it seems like you don't.
& Now you're just a name without a face






Had Eng remedial today. My class was split into 3 cause there were too many people. Lol. Productive? Not really. Lol. I was busy reading my book. It was pretty fun in school today. Laughed & joked with friends. As usual. After remedial i talked to Beloved, Lian & Bq. It was raining. Bq & Beloved waited for me till Alfred came. He came to fetch me from school as it was raining. Went Suntec to find Raihanah. He got the job at Toys 'R' us. LOL. Freaking funny. Can't imagine him in the uniform. I think it'll be my worse nightmare. HAHA. I couldn't even recognise Rai man. She looked, funny. I kept laughing at her. Alfred owes Rai Starbucks drink for helping him get the job. Lol.
& ShiKin is 38 kg! Wth. So light. Tt gundu is bloody thin & light. I wanna starve fat down her throat. Haha. Okay nothing much happened this week.

& It's exactly 1 week to Alfred's birthday <3



P.S i want a DSLR camera :D

No comments: