Sunday, January 20, 2008

































The door keeps slamming
& Now i'm getting more and more frustrated
Getting impatient.


Accompanied Khalid the other day to Toy 'r' us. He was freaking scared. Lol. The manager on tt day was the fierce one.
Last Friday my 2 bestfriends came to my place, wanting to surprise me. More like the other way round. Alfred was at my place. I saw the both of them walking towards my place. Alfred and i covered their eyes from behind. Lol. Since i was rushing to go school, they'll be coming over to my place another time. But i was really happy to see them. :D
OAC Selection Hike was last Friday. Walked for 31km. But the last 8km we couldn't complete it in time. Walked from Kallang to Changi. Somewhere near Changi. The juniors had to carry stuff like ropes, spar, and a bag with the heavy water bottles inside. Some parts we ran. End of the day i so wanted to go home and sleep. But i met Alfred at his workplace. Waited so long -.-
Went out with Beloved & Ivan yesterday. I was late. I woke up at 3.03pm. Ahhh sorry Beloved. Anyway, we watched 'One Miss Call'. It's quite scary. Some people in the cinema kept screaming.
So irritating. If i was sitting ear them i'd probably scream in their ears on purpose. After Ivan left Alfred came. Ate at my favorite place :DDD Haha. The pontian noodles. Lol. Met Daphne for awhile. Miss her so much (: All in all, i had fun with Beloved & Ivan.
Okay enough said. Picture time! :D










































































































































































P.S I want a DSLR camera :DD

No comments: