Friday, January 25, 2008



I don't know how this works.
But the way we click and the chemistry we share.
It amuses me but scares me as well.
How we can get along so good.



I'm extremely tired!! To the core. I had OAC activity today. Played games mostly under the hot sun. & We did absailing. FREAKING FUN TO THE MAX! Haha. I enjoyed it. From the fifth floor in school, tied a rope to a huge pillar, and we have to hold the rope and slide down the rope. Depending on whether you wanna go fast or not. Obviously we were wearing a glove on one hand so as not to get rope burn. It's really scary at the start. I was screaming man. Lol. But freaking freaking fun. Lol. ((: The people at the parade square were all watching. It was damn fun :D I went to find Ashwin after that. He came to see the others do the absailing. Then they kept disturbing me & Ashwin. I beat Ridzuan like mad la. Lol. We're just bestfriends!
Anyway after OAC i had to rush for my other cca, AVA. Lol. Meet the parents session for the 4E's & 5N's. Saw ShiKin & her mum. Talked to ShiKin & the mum awhile. Ended at 9pm. Crapped around with Irfan, Justin, Javier, Des & Ramdhan. Ahhhh i had alot of fun today! I'm off to bed now energetic crazy people. I need my sleep.
Oh &.. One more thing. NADINE TAY CELEBRATES CHINESE NEW YEAR! I am a Chinese after all what! Des also thinks i don't celebrate CNY. -.- The next person to ask me, i'm just gonna smile and walk away. Lol. Chinese celebrate Chinese new year right. So what does that make me? A foreigner?! Chinese la Chinese!
:D Okay goodnight sexae toots!

No comments: