Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photobucket

Turns out..
I'm not bulletproof afterall.
Sigh.

Went for Blood Donation today. First time. Doubt i wld do it again. I was so scared okay. Now there's a bruise -.- Not a tiny bruise. Funny how the bruise is above the part where they injected me. Oh well. When the nurse told me there won't be any bruise, i was thinking 'Yeah righttt. We'll see abt tt.' Cause i bruise like a peach.

But, it was an interesting experience for me though. Just don't like the idea of a needle going through my flesh & she inserted it SO SLOWLY! -.- I was alr shaking. Now i'm super tired & feeling giddy -.- Hope my it does nt affect my practical exam tmr!!

Sorry no picture of the Blood Donation process! Was too nervous to even think abt taking photo. Haha. MAYBE next time if i go agn k. See how first. Lol.

Photobucket

So cute right??! The Pink bandage has hearts on it. Lol.

Photobucket

First time donors will be given a sticker tt says 'Be nice to me, it's my first donation.' Heh so cute.& They really were nice (:

No comments: