Thursday, June 3, 2010

Photobucket

HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY JAS! (:
Knowing you for 6 years+, what i can gather about you is tt you're a super artistic-lovable-crazy friend! (: You never fail to do your best to cheer ppl up & your drawings are AMAZING! You've got the skills so use it wisely. Don't always look down on yourself! I believe in you, like always (:


I'm super tired ttm! This is gonna be short post. Will update more tmr! (: Schooling from 7.45-5 everyday, is dead tiring. By the time i reach home after dinner, all i wanna do is to go straight to my bed & sleep. LOL.

  1. Free lunch provided by the school everyday (But always not filling one)
  2. Sunrice=Military school (LOL. They are mega strict ttm!)
    E.G. Late 1 time you suffer the consequences. Only allowed to drink water during breaks. Lunch at 1pm= Will only serve you the food at exactly 1pm etc.
  3. They are VERY particular about personal hygiene.
  4. Everybody's birthday will be celebrated every start of the month :D (Students & School workers)
  5. Students, Chefs & Office departments eat tgth to interact (Really awesome cause they create good r/s in wanting to know you better)
  6. A must to pass all exams- 70% & above is the passing mark
  7. Hectic schedule!
Photobucket

White round neck tee with Black pants. My friend said i look like i'm from Song Ka (Carry dead people i think) -.-
It's a must to wear a plain White top before putting on the chef jacket.

Photobucket

My very own CHEF JACKET!! Heh. Feel so proud wearing it! LOL. I wear it only when i reach school. So cool right? (:
It covers half of my hand lo. So huge.

Photobucket

WITH MY NAME & class (((((((:


Photobucket

A MUST to tie my hair up in a bun using only BLACK rubber band, wearing hair net -.- Not allowed to have any strand of hair covering my face/ears. In other words, i gotta pin up all my baby hair tt's falling out of place. LOL.
The above pic- NOT ACCEPTED. Lol.

Photobucket

My huge pile of books & worksheets tt aren't in the picture.


Photobucket

The last book is the thickest man! LOL.

No comments: