Monday, June 14, 2010

Photobucket

Seeing you always set me back to sq one.
My heart starts palpitating like crazy,
& There's no where i can hide.

Meeting the usuals ytd was pretty much what i was looking forward to. Though not everyone was present, it didn't matter. At least i got to catch up with them. Everyone is in diff schools/course, it ain't easy meeting up everyday. I was dead tired tt day. But i told myself i must meet them as i haven't seen them in quite awhile.

School was pretty mundane today. Learned how to brew Coffee & tea. Other than tt, was struggling to survive the rest of the day. Oh well. Tmr will be a better day (:



Photobucket

Finally collected my studded heels after 1 month plus at OSF.

Photobucket

My fav Pontian noodles taste so horrible tt day man ): Sucha disappointment.

Photobucket

Yazid! Thanks for being the photographer tt day! Finally a change of role! Hahaha. I'm always the one taking photos for ppl. Plus his photography skills amazingly improved! HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Justin feeling damn rich tt day! HAHA. First time in my 5 years knowing him, he actually bought so many things. His motto 'Just buy, don't think.' LOL.

Photobucket

Loving my Blue maxi dress ^^ Need to alter it alittle though. Lol. It's a tad long.


Photobucket

Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
I'm gonna look forward to a better day.

No comments: