Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photobucket

Hidden truth.
The lies i keep drowning myself with,
Just to keep my head above the surface.

Class BBQ last Sat was pretty fun! (: Everyone brought their own food. As everyone alr has a flare in cooking, you could pretty much sum up the delicious food we had tt night (: Made with each & everyone's own specialty. Nonetheless to say, the food was AWESOME (:
On top of tt, WSQ-DCA-006 is a super loud-noisy class. Everyday sure have something to talk abt. Haha. In other words, the company made the BBQ event a great success! Even my term Chef came! (:



Photobucket

Mini Pizza made by Clarabelle


Photobucket

Mash potatoes made by Milo


Photobucket

Potatoe Fruit Salad made by Jordan

Photobucket

Sambal fish made by Noor!


Photobucket

Cookies made by ME! (: Hahaha.


Photobucket

Cake also by me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black Pepper Chic made by Zack (Even the sauce is made from scratch)


Photobucket

Macaroni Salad made by Tiko & Milo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stingray!

Photobucket

Sotong!!! Too bad the chilli was not spicy enough ):

Photobucket

They used tissue paper as candles for Kavee's birthday. See, my cake comes in handy! (:


Photobucket

My mocktail, with a satay as a garnish! LOL.

Photobucket

They made Kavee jump into the diving pool as a birthday bash! So mean right. The pool was friggin deep!

Photobucket

Our class Sealion -.- He can catch every single food item thrown to him with his mouth. Even from afar he can catch! LOL. Hilarious ttm!
Photobucket

ALCOHOL! They drink like ALOT! Lol.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was supposed to be just me & DouDou! HAHA. Didn't know they sneaked behind me to squeeze into the pic! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

FLASH FAIL, AGAIN! -.- Gonna send my cammy for repair soon ):

Photobucket

They labeled this 'Western & Asian act cute style'. LOL!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy DouDou! (: I brought her along to meet my friends (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GIRL POWER! Lol. The only girls in my class!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL. 'Why Mary Loves The Lamb?' DAMN LAME!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-_____- (Don't worry, they didn't really make DouDou smoke. They were js playing.)


Photobucket

My wonderful class :DDDDDDDDD


Photobucket

No comments: