Sunday, June 20, 2010

Attended service on Sat as i had things on on Sunday. Supposedly.

Anyway, went ECP for Cable Ski last night! It was SUPER DUPER fun ttm!! Never thought i wld ever be doing such water activities, considering the fact tt i'm afraid of the sea & the scary things inside. LOL. Everything ended ard 11pm. By the time i reached home, i was dead tired ttm. $42/hr is super ex, but i def had a great time! I felt so happy then. Did knee boarding & the standing one. The standing one is not easy man. No joke. Lol. Now my arms ache like mad as i held on to the rope damn tight! Okay i shall not make my post so wordy & let the pictures do the talking (:

Supposed to be doing the real thing today- Wake boarding at sea. Friend's Uncle has a boat & we were supposed to take the boat to wake board. It would be really fun! It is postponed to another time. Looking forward to it ((:



Photobucket

This is how the Cable Ski looks like. This is just half of the plc. It's quite big in reality.

Photo Grabbed from 'Google'.


Photobucket

Strapping up my legs, getting ready to ski! ((:


Photobucket

& Off i go! (((((((((((((:
This is called 'Knee Boarding'.

Photobucket

My friend doing the standing one. He's more experienced than us so he did the more advanced one. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super unglam! HAHA! Can't rmbr wth i was doing. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The instructor teaching me how to do the Standing Board. The 3 instructors made a bet to see which one of my 2 friends & i, could ski the furthest & would have to buy 2 drinks for the winner. Each of us had a instructor to teach us. It's not easy standing on the board for js 5 sec man.

& My instructor & i won the bet!!! :DDD I stood on the board the longest w/o falling so fast. So i got a free drink too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My At-Sunrice friends & i who had very much fun! (:

Photobucket

J (:

Photobucket

Flash too bright. Make us look so fair -.- Esp me lo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Walking back to Felipe's plc to bath.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iPad!!!! So cool!

Photobucket

Friend's dad is a SIA pilot. His collection of airplanes. So cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I def had a great time & would recommend ya'll to give it a try! (:


Okay gtg alr. Meeting my dad for a Father's Day dinner! (:

No comments: