Wednesday, June 23, 2010

School ended so late ytd ): I was so tired the whole time & all i cld think of was going home to sleep! On a brighter note, at least i had the privilege to help out in the kitchen even before i even started on my culinary module. However, tt came with a hefty price. Now my fingers strongly smell of Onion & Garlic ))): Can't seem to get rid of the smell no matter how many times i wash my hands ):

Spent Father's Day over a scrumptious dinner at Sushi Tei, & dessert at Swensens with my dad! (: Shall let ya'll view the pics instead of me blabbing away! Enjoy (:


Photobucket

Ate at Ya Kun before dining at Sushi Tei as we had to wait for abt an hour. When we finally got a seat at Sushi Tei....

Photobucket

First thing i ate was SASHIMI! ((((((((((((((((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

((((((((((:


Photobucket

While waiting for a seat at Swensens... My dad & i were doing silly stuff. Haha.


Photobucket

He told me to do something funny & pose with the 2 Candyball Machine. I was so ps so i js stood there like a block. LOL.

Photobucket

My dad did this! HAHA. So cute.

Photobucket

My dad made me do another time. Still feeling really embarrassed, i quickly did a pose & ran off. Lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

All time fav- Sticky Chewy Choc (The only ice cream i will eat at Swensens!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Wore the romper my dad bought for me (:


Photobucket

A KISS FOR MY DAD! (((:

To me, my dad is the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WORLD! (: Why? 'Cause he could do a handstand & even "walk" ard with his legs in the air. Tt to me, is super cool! Above all else, he dotes on me & never fails to be there for me even when i say nothing. I love my dad very much & i'm the only one in the family who resembles him the most! :D

No comments: