Monday, June 28, 2010

Photobucket

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY BELOVED!

1 More year to go before you hit your twenties!! Haha. I hope that we would be able to celebrate each other's birthday forever (: I've known you since 13, & now you're 19. We may meet less now tt we go to diff schools. But i know for sure one thing wld never change- We'll always have each other (: You can count on me on being there for you whenever you need me to (:
Though your birthday surprise wasn't a success, i promise you your 20th birthday wld be memorable! I love you Beloved :DDD


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY YAZID!

Finally hit the partially legal age eh. Haha. I can't believe i'm gonna say this.. But, you have surprisingly become much more RESPONSIBLE! Just like everyone else said (: So keep up the good work & stay a good boy! Don't go astray yeah. & BE GOOD TO YOUR SISTER!!!!! I'm watching youuuuu dude!

No comments: