Saturday, June 12, 2010

Photobucket

Dinner & shopping with my dad last weekend was great! Shopped at Bugis & he bought me some stuff i really love (: Ate at Carlton Hotel- Buffet dinner. Food was not bad. I love the oysters & sashimi the most! ^^ All time fav! Haha. 3/4 of my dinner consist of those 2 items. LOL. I love eating with my dad cause he would always bring me to places where he knows i would def love the food! (: Sometimes he brings me to awesome places so tt i can snap some pics too ((: My dad knows me best! :DDD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad! (:

Photobucket

((((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SASHIMI!!!

Photobucket

OYSTERS! (((: (Lol okay looking at the pics is making me hungry!!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Choc Fondue

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My collection of rings shall begin... (((:


Photobucket

Really cute romper my dad bought for me! ((:

Photobucket

Shall be back to update again! ((: Going for a picnic with my mom, sisters & DouDou! ^^ So exciteddddd :D

No comments: