Friday, June 4, 2010

Photobucket

Polaroids. Vintage.
Just the way i like it- Simple yet outstanding.


T.G.I.F! ((((((((:

3 Exams next week, gotta study man. It's just the first week & it's alr so pressurizing. & I can't believe i had to eat a full plate of salad(raw veg) for lunch. I actually had to force it down my throat -.- Dislike raw veg ttm. Kinda dislike my lunch everyday. Oh well.
Shall show ya'll one of the items i did in school today (:

Photobucket

Lotus Napkin (One of the 16 napkins i had to fold today)

Photobucket

Bird's Of Paradise Napkin.

Photobucket

Oriental Fan Napkin.

All these napkins aren't easy to fold. & I have to rmbr all 16 of em!! Gaaah. Head is exploding with overload of information.

Anyway, Asia Conf was pretty awesome! All the sermons esp Dr A.R. Bernard's was impactful. People queued for hours just to get into the main hall. I really admire them man. I too, queued up with my cgm to get into the main hall. It's better to be in the main then the overflow room. Everything was great.. From performances, to sermons, decor, Praise & Worship etc. AWESOME A.C!


Photobucket

Queuing under the scorching hot sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had Macs Pancakes(My all time fav) at Changi Airport with cgm after the morn service.


Photobucket

Back to queue again for the last service- Grand Finale.

Photobucket

I felt so fortunate (: This pipe produces air con! HAHA. & It kept me cool the 3/4 of the time i was queuing. Heh (:

Photobucket

Queuing up for 3hrs+ is really____. So this is what some did to kill time...

Photobucket

SLEEP.

Photobucket

STONE.

Photobucket

MUSIC.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kathy's banner done by Elle!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kathy's group performance for CHC Got Talent- The beats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

CHC Got Talent- Transformers. ( Whom i felt should have won! They danced so well!)

Photobucket

CHC Got Talent- The mama & the chio bu's. (Super entertaining dance/singing item! Hahaha. Impersonation of The Wonder Girls)

Photobucket

Everynight there's a countdown before the service starts to get the audience all hyped up! (:

Photobucket

AWESOME LIGHTINGS!!!! (Looks abit like one of Muse concert rightt??)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grand Finale- Balloons falling from the net hung above!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The million pieces of paper was everywhere! LOL. Even on my head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyday they gave out free water. LOL. I collected so many alr. Hardly even drank any.

Photobucket

Photobucket

JK Subzone (Not everyone was present)

Photobucket

Look at the amount of cut-up paper on the floor! Lol.

Photobucket

Even my bag filled with tons of it.

Photobucket

Everything i wore tt day was BLACK. Lol. Even my bag!

Photobucket

No comments: