Friday, September 23, 2011

Test Shoot!

I am so happy tt i have finally done the studio lightings & all for my upcoming blogshop! ^^ Heh. Aft so long.. I know. LOL. Wldn't hv done it w/o R's help. In fact, this was all made possible thanks to R (: He helped me w every single thing lor. Lol. So anw, we did a test shoot to ensure the picture turns out well, the lighting not too bright or too dark, no shadow overcast, flash settings etc. So.. Here're the results of the process.

Photobucket
U can see the shadow right? So, we tried to eliminate the shadow by adjusting the flash setting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Too bright! Colour of the picture looks so off.
Photobucket
YAY! Finally no shadow! ((: Aft A LOT of shots & changes made. Lol.
Photobucket
((: No shadow!! Ok but a bit too bright. Lol.

Will be doing the photoshoot for the bs next week! (: Till then.. Stay tune for more updates abt my upcoming bs! :D

P.S. Will update on my Phuket trip when i'm done uploading the photos & vid! The moment i came back i hb been dead busy w work & school. No time to use my lappy until today. Which i am abt to turn in soon. This is a pre-prepared post i did before flying off.

No comments: