Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Past updates!

Photobucket

Forgotten, not forgiven.

I am currently uploading the Phuket photos into Photobucket.. Which means i will only blog abt my trip perhaps on Friday? So anyways, here are random photos & updates of my week (:

Photobucket
Cannot get enough of this waterfall skirt (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Doudou looking incredibly adorable it looks like she's actually smiling! (: The girl's happy to be out @ Vivo (:
Photobucket
Lazy girl resting in the bag refusing to come out. Lol.
Photobucket
Awww.. How cute (:
Photobucket
Had Chilli crab & Mantou for dinner js now. Yumzzz ^^ Cooked for R as he has been craving for crabs since like.. Forever. Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2nd last dinner presentation before Spice Odessy, which is next week! So much things to complete before dateline! Am feeling eggcited!! ^^ 2 more weeks to graduation! (: C-A-N-N-O-T W-A-I-T!!!! (((((((((((((:
Photobucket
My group for the Spice Odessy proj (:

Till then, stay tune for my Phuket trip post! ((:

No comments: