Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day

Made reservations @ the restaurant i work at, Cocotte, abt a week before Father's Day. However it was fully booked as ppl alr called in to make reservations a month beforehand!! Thank God a few days before there was a cancellation & i cld treat my dad to a sumptuous French meal! (: Great catching up w my dad & i was glad he enjoyed the food! :D I really missed my dad so having a hearty lunch w him made me happy (:

So anw, of course the food was awesome!! (: If ever any of u wld like to dine @ Cocotte, pls do so! But do make a reservation first! U can call them @ 62981188. It's really a great plc to chill w friends or family (: Trust me (: If you're interested in knowing more abt Cocotte & their menu, you can CLICK HERE! (: I blogged about Cocotte before. Tt was way before i worked there. U can read tt blogpost HERE! (:

2 Dickson Road
Wanderlust Hotel, Cocotte (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Loving my new skirt i purchased from Munching Pandas! (: Loving the drapes (: Plus the material is really soft.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Corque Monsieur w Salad.

Super tasty! ^^ Loaded w ham, cheese, bechamel sauce & a lil mustard!
Photobucket
Roasted Pork Collar w Brussel Sprouts & Roasted Potatoes.

Dad's fav (:
Photobucket
Steak Tartare.

My ALL TIME fav!!! (((((((((((((((((((:
Photobucket
Look @ the amt of fd we had on our table!! Haha. The Steak Tartare @ fries were an additional from my the kitchen crew! Heh ^^ They knw ima sucker for tt dish! (:

2 Dickson Road
Wanderlust Hotel, Cocotte (:

No comments: