Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beer Fest!

On the last night of Beer Fest,decided to drop by to take a look! By the time we reached it was about to close ): Oh wells. Several countries were selling their own kinda beers @ their respective booths. Got to try a bottle of beer from New Zealand. Didn't really like the taste. Tasted v much like Carlsberg. Also, the place reeked of puke. Esp the dustbin areas. Beers bought were in exchange of tokens which were bought @ the 'Tokkens Booth'. Overall, it was pretty cool. Heard tt there were live bands playing the past few nights. Pity i cldn't go then ): Anw, here're the pictures! (:

Photobucket
There was a dance floor. Like an outdoor club. Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Outdoor area where people could drink & chill.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Working split shift later. Gotta turn in alr. GOODNIGHT (:

P.S. I miss Beloved, Stacy, Rai, Farna & Sk! Need to meet up w them real soon. HOPE I GET 'AM' SHIFT!!!!!!! Then i can meet em.

3 comments:

FancySundays said...

Do you have twitter?
I love your blog!
Greetings from the netherlands!
Oh and i mentioned you in my own blog.
www.fancysundays.com

Nad said...

Hi! (: Nice to meet you! I read your blog! Btw, your portfolio's not garbage! I actually think it's awesome! Don't give up yeah ((: & Thanks for reading my blog! (: Made me really happy when i saw your comment! (:

Nad said...

Oh & i'm sorry i dont have twitter.